Dear Mr Acosta
I want to thank you for all the things and sacrifices you did, do and will be doing for me. i want to thank you for loving me and never giving up on me even when I am most certainly the biggest pain in the ass that you could’ve ever imagined. I want to thank you for being so patient with me, especially when I’m being stubborn (90 percent of the time) and refuses to admit I’m wrong (even though I know i definitely am). I want to thank you for making time for me, when I know you would rather be playing video games (gears of war) I want to thank you for every single chick flick you’ve ever sat through with me, and actually acting like you care that they fell in love and lived happily ever after. (but admit it you like "the notebook" and want to watch it again.. lol )
I want to thank you for enduring the emotional roller coaster that PMS takes me on every single month, and not calling me a psychopath in the process. I want to thank you for every time you tell me I look beautiful, when my hair looks like a firing zone :) i want to thank you for the continuing effort on expressing your love although i know you are not the expressive type of person. Thank you for eating my cooking though i know the vinegar is too much sometimes but still you eat it.
Thank you for trying to learn my culture and being able to try to adjust to my all carbohydates-fattening diet with no exercise. Thank you for the effort of learning my difficult language.
But most of all, I want to thank you for being you. I want to thank you for being the man that I can fall in love with over and over again, every single day. I want to thank you for being the most understanding and loving person i have ever met. I want to thank you for being my absolute best friend. I want to thank you for letting me love someone as amazing as you, and loving me just the same.
from:
Super Blessed Girlfriend
Love you geng!
ReplyDeleteLOVE U TOO..
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete