Did you ever had that feeling wherein you wake up in the morning and suddenly felt that emptiness without any reason at all?
And then you began to pause and think about your life and at what point are you in? Where are you headed? What are your goals? That is what I feel at the moment.
The feeling of emptiness cannot be explained by logic but you just feel it. It seemed like you are trapped on a very dark cave, alone and without a light. Unloved, alone and without someone to talk to. I do not know if this is homesickness, missing my family, missing company, or that maybe, it is because of the gloomy weather. For whatever unknown reason it is, it caught me.
Maybe, just maybe.. I miss home. I miss being loved by my family and those warm hugs and kisses I get from them, an inevitable dilemma that I should endure.
And then you began to pause and think about your life and at what point are you in? Where are you headed? What are your goals? That is what I feel at the moment.
The feeling of emptiness cannot be explained by logic but you just feel it. It seemed like you are trapped on a very dark cave, alone and without a light. Unloved, alone and without someone to talk to. I do not know if this is homesickness, missing my family, missing company, or that maybe, it is because of the gloomy weather. For whatever unknown reason it is, it caught me.
Maybe, just maybe.. I miss home. I miss being loved by my family and those warm hugs and kisses I get from them, an inevitable dilemma that I should endure.
Comments
Post a Comment