I love staring at the sky. The soothing effect of the unreachable clouds never seize to amaze me. I have a lot of goals and aspirations wherein at the moment, resembles like the clouds. I cannot feel them with my bare hands but that won't stop me from believing that someday, I would grasp it whole.
A couple of years back, being a nurse abroad was an unreachable dream for me. However, that never stopped me from hoping and from keeping my eyes off of that dream of mine even though a handful of obstacles came my way. With that being said, I am hopeful I can reach my aspirations in the not so distant future. I know it might not be as easy as eating pizza but I am positive I can reach it. I always think that it is only a matter of how badly you want it.
Moreover, the mere sight of the sky makes me remember my family. I am fully aware that they are on the other side of the world, and although they are so far away, I am still happy that we are looking at the same sky.
Staring at the sky makes me believe that "hey! your family isn't that far away!" :)
A couple of years back, being a nurse abroad was an unreachable dream for me. However, that never stopped me from hoping and from keeping my eyes off of that dream of mine even though a handful of obstacles came my way. With that being said, I am hopeful I can reach my aspirations in the not so distant future. I know it might not be as easy as eating pizza but I am positive I can reach it. I always think that it is only a matter of how badly you want it.
Moreover, the mere sight of the sky makes me remember my family. I am fully aware that they are on the other side of the world, and although they are so far away, I am still happy that we are looking at the same sky.
Staring at the sky makes me believe that "hey! your family isn't that far away!" :)

Comments
Post a Comment