I am no poet,nor a writer of a scene,
But when I am with you,
I can write a whole book,
You make me feel extreme
Your smile makes me shiver,
Your gaze makes me still
The jokes that you say,
Won't let my grin go away
Every time you say good morning,
It brightens up my day
Along with that virtual kiss,
The part of my day, I hate to miss
Knowing that we are miles apart,
A lot of hurdles may do us part
But I know that we could make it through
As long as I am with you
Finding you is like a dream,
Feeling that "instant click"
Isn't as difficult as I thought
It may seem
Although I am too shy,
Let me tell you this without a lie
You will always be special in my eyes
You will always be my BENG
Disclaimer: If you read this, I hope you are #kilig.. ayyeee.. :)
But when I am with you,
I can write a whole book,
You make me feel extreme
Your smile makes me shiver,
Your gaze makes me still
The jokes that you say,
Won't let my grin go away
Every time you say good morning,
It brightens up my day
Along with that virtual kiss,
The part of my day, I hate to miss
Knowing that we are miles apart,
A lot of hurdles may do us part
But I know that we could make it through
As long as I am with you
Finding you is like a dream,
Feeling that "instant click"
Isn't as difficult as I thought
It may seem
Although I am too shy,
Let me tell you this without a lie
You will always be special in my eyes
You will always be my BENG
Disclaimer: If you read this, I hope you are #kilig.. ayyeee.. :)
Comments
Post a Comment