Often times I get skeptic on writing a blog simply because I make it for only one reason, and that is on airing out my emotions and thoughts. I seldom rant and rave whenever I feel something bad nor show how too down in dumps I am when I feel sad. Instead of showing it off, I always put it on paper or on a blog.
There was a point in my life where in I showed how angry I am to a person and it ended up badly. I regretted it terribly that from then on, I decided to keep myself shut whenever I feel disappointed or bad. Just today, I realized being silent and doing away with something you don't like is also similar to showing anger and what's worst is the other party cannot decipher what you were thinking. And now i am in a deliberate challenge on telling my emotions which is my biggest drawback. My Achilles heel.
There was a point in my life where in I showed how angry I am to a person and it ended up badly. I regretted it terribly that from then on, I decided to keep myself shut whenever I feel disappointed or bad. Just today, I realized being silent and doing away with something you don't like is also similar to showing anger and what's worst is the other party cannot decipher what you were thinking. And now i am in a deliberate challenge on telling my emotions which is my biggest drawback. My Achilles heel.
Comments
Post a Comment