It is almost 12 midnight and my eyes won't shut down. Old folks used to say that if you cannot sleep, your soul mate is thinking of you and so I wonder what if I make a letter to this unknown soul mate of mine and see if he could read this someday or I could let him read this one day. I know it's weird but I am weird so it's okay. hahaha :)
3/30/2015
11:36pm
Dear YOU,
I hope YOU are fine wherever you are. I do not know if I met YOU already and that time would unveil YOU to me or that destiny is still planning for us to meet, but I want YOU to know that I have been waiting for YOU since time immemorial. I have been in hurtful traumatic relationships before but that didn't stop me from trying again, hoping that someday, I will meet YOU. I never blamed those relationships that didn't work out before, keeping in mind, that somehow, it will prepare me to handle our relationship when we meet.
I know it might sound weird but I always pray to God to write my love story and lead me to YOU. I always believe He knows best and I trust Him.
I admit I wasn't a perfect girl, nor I am now but I will try to be the girl who will love YOU and would always be with YOU through thick and thin til our hairs run off. I honestly do not know what to say to YOU when we meet but I cannot wait to watch late night movies with YOU, hang out with YOU and have late night conversations and laughters together with YOU. It would also be my pleasure to cook for YOU and since I am not a well-experienced chef, we could always have pizza when disaster arises. :)
I honestly do not know if I met YOU, had just met YOU or will meet YOU but I am confident that God will pave my way to YOU. :)
Hoping to find YOU,
ME
3/30/2015
11:36pm
Dear YOU,
I hope YOU are fine wherever you are. I do not know if I met YOU already and that time would unveil YOU to me or that destiny is still planning for us to meet, but I want YOU to know that I have been waiting for YOU since time immemorial. I have been in hurtful traumatic relationships before but that didn't stop me from trying again, hoping that someday, I will meet YOU. I never blamed those relationships that didn't work out before, keeping in mind, that somehow, it will prepare me to handle our relationship when we meet.
I know it might sound weird but I always pray to God to write my love story and lead me to YOU. I always believe He knows best and I trust Him.
I admit I wasn't a perfect girl, nor I am now but I will try to be the girl who will love YOU and would always be with YOU through thick and thin til our hairs run off. I honestly do not know what to say to YOU when we meet but I cannot wait to watch late night movies with YOU, hang out with YOU and have late night conversations and laughters together with YOU. It would also be my pleasure to cook for YOU and since I am not a well-experienced chef, we could always have pizza when disaster arises. :)
I honestly do not know if I met YOU, had just met YOU or will meet YOU but I am confident that God will pave my way to YOU. :)
Hoping to find YOU,
ME
Comments
Post a Comment