It has been a week already since I left Denmark and had flown to the US. Everything was guided only by instincts and the desire to keep away with depression. Logic and Brain wasn't working that time. All I want to do is to leave because I know I'm gonna lose myself if I stay. Loneliness was slowly eating me up. I honestly know it was a big financial drawback if I leave my work which I had been with for only four months. I had no social life back then ( well of course I have friends but I feel different), I cried every night but wiped my tears anyway since no one would protect me, I am so lonely.
I took a big turn in the last week of October, I decided to transfer to the US. My parents and my aunt was so supportive of me. I am lucky. I started off applying for the visa. It was a heart pounding moment since it was widely known that visa rejection is common for people living in the third world country but as soon as I got those words " your visa is approved" by the US embassy. My soul went out of my body in great happiness. I was in cloud nine. woohoooo!
Leaving Denmark was never a regret nor staying there for 4 months was. Yes, it was i guess the hardest part of my life but it is where I grew up in total grandeur. I learned a whole lot. It is indeed true that in our darkest moments, we learn the most out of ourselves. :)
Leaving Denmark was never a regret nor staying there for 4 months was. Yes, it was i guess the hardest part of my life but it is where I grew up in total grandeur. I learned a whole lot. It is indeed true that in our darkest moments, we learn the most out of ourselves. :)
Comments
Post a Comment