Traveling to the other side of the world is a lot of risk but i guess it would be fullfilling. I want to find myself and to prove to them I can make it on my own without relying on my parents.
I am always known as Daddy's favorite. "Unica hija" as most people label me. It is a Spanish term for only daughter and yes, your right. I am born with a silver spoon on my mouth. I come from a well sheltered home. I do not have to cook, do laundry, or do household chores. Someone do it for me. I work if I like to and its always okay not to work if I do not want. I have no obligations which makes me think something is lacking.
I am slowly turning 26 and I figured its high time to stand alone. I know its a bit late since most people become independent at 18 but I want to prove to myself that "hey! I can stand without my parents and I can do things you do".
Hoping for the best where this adventure will take me :)

Comments
Post a Comment