I figured i am in the mood to update my life event so im writing things that pops up my mind at this particular instance. I came across the word "change" in one of my tumblr accounts and i would like to state my brief opinion of it.
I seem to think that a lot of people live daily with melancholic situations, and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation. They somehow believe that conforming to their current circumstances will eventually lead to a life of comfort, security, and peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to their spirit than living a monotonous life. They seem to get too inclined with the routine. They fear the feeling of something different. The fear of the unknown.
though routine is good but the innermost core of human spirit includes growth and exploration. This growth may come from having new experiences, new acquaintances, new environment. there is always a shift from the old to the new. A patterned lifestyle is a boring life for there is no self growth. Hence, there is no greater destination in life than to have an endlessly changing horizon.
I would probably say and agree that change is the only constant and permanent thing in this world, for change is needed
I seem to think that a lot of people live daily with melancholic situations, and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation. They somehow believe that conforming to their current circumstances will eventually lead to a life of comfort, security, and peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to their spirit than living a monotonous life. They seem to get too inclined with the routine. They fear the feeling of something different. The fear of the unknown.
though routine is good but the innermost core of human spirit includes growth and exploration. This growth may come from having new experiences, new acquaintances, new environment. there is always a shift from the old to the new. A patterned lifestyle is a boring life for there is no self growth. Hence, there is no greater destination in life than to have an endlessly changing horizon.
I would probably say and agree that change is the only constant and permanent thing in this world, for change is needed
Comments
Post a Comment